This award is a fantastic way for people like myself to climb up the blogging ladder and get their name heard. I have been nominated by the lovely and not to mention gorgeous Emily Boulton (emerge-blog.weebly.com), who is an aspiring menswear stylist and I'm certain that she will have great success in this field!
Here are the 11 questions that she asked that I will now answer:
1) Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
In five years time I will have finished my course at University. I am still uncertain which career path I will merge myself into, I like to keep my options open for as long as possible!
2) Who is your favourite fashion designer?
I have two.
Firstly MOSCHINO because it is Italian which is my heritage and it is also lively, vibrant and a bit of fun! There catwalks are always intriguing and the novelty aspect of the brand is something that breaks up this intense and serious industry of fashion.
Secondly, I adore ALEXANDER WANG and one day I will own one of his creations because they are quite frankly a work of art.
3) Have you ever cried over a film/TV program, if so which one and why?
The first time that I watched Forest Gump I was in tears, as well as the notebook.
4) Who is your favourite fashion model?
Georgia May Jagger has raw and natural beauty that sets her apart from the other
5) Who is your favourite blogger?
My favourite blogger is Yanin Namasonthi (or pretty sickly) at www.idressmyself.blogspot.com
6) Out of everything you've bought this year, what have you worn the most?
I have undoubtedly worn my River Island Textured blazer coat with Fur collar. It goes well with most items I own and the detachable collar means that you can change its style in seconds.
7) What perfume do you wear?
I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs
8) Who is your favourite artist/band?
I don't one but my favourite genre would have to be rap, many may find that surprising
9) Who is your style crush?
Yanin Namasonthi at www.idressmyself.blogspot.com
(and Kylie Jenner)
10) For upcoming bloggers like ourselves, what is your best piece of fashion advice?
Stick at what you are doing, be persistent.
11) Do you have a favourite quote that you like to live your life by? If so, what is it?
Leave something before it gets ruined.
My 10 facts:
- I am half Italian, my mum moved to England almost 25 years ago
- I am a small 5ft3
- I work as a waitress and kitchen assistant in my local pub
- I am 18
- I study History, Psychology and Spanish at college
- I love all the Kardashian Family
-I hate baths
-Black, white and grey are my favourite colours to wear
-I live near Manchester in England but I have a southern twang in my accent
-I started designing clothes in year 7, I have improved a considerable amount since then!
(click names for link)
and these are the 10 questions you have to answer...
1. Who are your top 3 fashion bloggers?
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
3. What is you favourite beauty product at the moment?
4. If you could only one colour for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. what are your favourite/least favourite trends this season?
6. What are the top 3 things on your christmas wishlist?
7. What has been your most memorable moment of 2014?
8. What piece of advice would you tell your 12 year old self?
9. Is there anything you would change in your life?
10. Who inspires your style or makeup or hair?
All you have to do is nominate your favourite small scale bloggers, ask them a set of questions and this will help raise your profile!